Friday, January 21, 2011

Bad omen

Today,in the early morning hours about 2 in the morning,I suddenly fell ill my stomach started hurting so much to the point that I could not sleep at all.
Then,a running stomach sneaks in and I was now married to the toilet hehehe!funny hah!but my stomach really hurt and I have never felt anything like it,I now had to search for some painkillers with the light from my phone "in order to not disturb my cousin who was at that fast asleep"but unfortunately for him was awakened by my in and door opening.
And then this morning it disappears and the next thing I hear is that someone I know was involved in a road accident and I knew from me hurting of my stomach that something bad is or has happened,may his soul rest in peace and I shall miss you dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment